Last Updated: August 7, 2023
Welcome to jedsmithart.com!
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Use of the Website
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates applicable national or international laws or regulations.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate jedsmithart.com, a jedsmith art employee, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which could harm [Your Company Name] or users of the Website.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent.
3. Data Protection and EDPB Compliance
4. Intellectual Property
The content and materials available on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, videos, logos, and software, are the property of jedsmithart.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that the Website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
6. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, jedsmithart.com shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from your access to or use of the Website.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy/EU, without regard to its conflict of law principles. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Italy/EU.
8. Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time. The “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms indicates when the most recent revisions were made. By continuing to use the Website after the Terms have been updated, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Website, please contact us at email@example.com.